The Body Spa Corporate policies are as follows:
- Our spas use the operation procedures approved by the Spas of India Association and our staffs are professionally trained to
carry out the treatment.
- Menu of Services may be refined from time to time.
- All prices are subject to Service Tax.
- Advance reservations are recommended as appointments are subject to availability.
- Please check in at the Spa at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We understand that occasionally you may have to cancel an appointment with us. When this occurs, please inform us 1
hour in advance.
- Full charge will be automatically imposed for no show and member package debited. Bookings will be cancelled and rooms
will be utilized after 15 minutes of appointed time.
- We strongly encourage that you arrive on time for the Spa appointment. In the event you are late, you may choose to receive
either the treatment for the remaining time booked or an alternate treatment from any available therapist.
- Female guests who are pregnant or other guests with high blood pressure or a heart condition should inform the therapist
attending so that special care and considerations can be taken.
- Personal amenities and toiletries are provided in all our spas.
- The management accepts no responsibility for the safety of money or valuables of any kind brought into the Spa.
- Members/Guests are advised to take care of their own belongings.
- In consideration of other guests, you are requested to refrain from using mobile phones within the Spa.
- Guests are requested to pay in advance for spa services, which is non-refundable.
- Membership scheme is non-transferrable, non-sharing and non-extendable.
- Solicitation of sex and other services is strictly prohibited. Guests are requested not to embarrass the Staff by requesting
extra services. Outraging of modesty by holding or touching our female staff is an offence by Law. Any misbehavior by guest
will end the treatment automatically.
- We serve refreshing lemon water or hot ginger tea for every massage session. You can request the therapist if you are not